I always have fun looking at stats for my various websites.
The other day, after receiving another gift card from Amazon Associates (I get a small percentage from every item ordered through one of my websites), I thought I’d check into what people are buying via my websites/Amazon store.
Most of the items have only been purchased once but a few have risen to the top as “best sellers.”
- St. Peter’s Brewery – My novel — so no real surprise there.
- We Get to Carry Each Other: The Gospel according to U2 – A great book by Greg Garrett. Listen to my interview with him about the book.
- A New Kind of Christianity: Ten Questions That Are Transforming the Faith – Brian McLaren’s latest book. Read some of my thoughts about the book.
- The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life – This one’s interesting because it’s someone else other than Leo Babauta who’s put this book together and is selling it via CreateSpace since Leo has an uncopyright license on all his e-books. I had this advertised on the front page of We Live Simply before I realized this. I now only recommend Leo’s original e-book.
- The 99 Most Essential Christmas Masterpieces – This is a new one for this holiday season. With 99 tracks for only $1.99 it’s hard to pass up.
I’ve been averaging $15 or so each month recommending their two books (which I do highly recommend), where as Amazon typically only brings in a couple extra dollars a month.
Do you use Amazon Associate ads/links on your blog?
What are your top sellers?
Ever been surprised by something someone purchased through your links? (Darren Rowse actually had a fun post about this last week — he beat me to publication — doh!)