- I still get a kick out of watching professional wrestling and will still “mark-out” from time to time during a great match
- I want to pummel anyone who hurts my wife or boys
- I often think it would be far easier to just bomb the heck out of evil dictators
- Truth be told – part of me was excited that we got Osama bin Laden
- I can have a horrible temper if I’m not careful
- I still want to flip off half the drivers around me on the road
- I can still get caught up in nationalism and military pride from time to time
- I still love movies where the good guy wins by destroying the bad guy
- I’ve never participated in an anti-war rally
- Forgiving my neighbors who sprayed paint on the back of my house is hard enough – and you want me to forgive my enemies?!
And two reasons I want to be a really good pacifist…
Where do you struggle with putting your ideals into practice?